Your cart is currently empty!
ESP32-CAM camera development
ESP32-CAM camera development board WiFi+Bluetooth module
– Small 802.11b / g / n Wi-Fi + BT / BLE SoC module
– Low-power dual-core 32-bit CPU for application processors
– Up to 240MHz, up to 600 DMIPS
– Built-in 520 KB SRAM, external 4M PSRAM
– Supports interfaces such as UART / SPI / I2C / PWM / ADC / DAC
– OV2640 and OV7670 cameras with built-in flash
– Support WiFI upload images
– Support TF card
– Support multiple sleep modes
– Embedded Lwip and FreeRTOS
– Support STA / AP / STA + AP working mode
– Support Smart Config / AirKiss one-click distribution network
– Support for serial local upgrades and remote firmware upgrades (FOTA)
The ESP32-CAM features a competitive small form factor camera module that works as a small system with a footprint of only 27 * 40.5 * 4.5mm, with deep sleep current and a minimum of 6mA.
ESP-32CAM can be widely used in various IoT applications. It is suitable for home smart devices, industrial wireless control, wireless monitoring, QR wireless identification, wireless positioning system signals and other IoT applications. It is the ideal solution for IoT applications.
The ESP-32CAM is available in a DIP package that plugs directly into the backplane for fast production. It provides customers with a highly reliable connection method for use in a variety of IoT hardware terminals.
Note: This product includes the OV2640 camera module. If you need to use the OV7670 camera, please purchase it separately.